Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hobby Lobby Paper Pads

Hi Krafter, just wanted to share some paper pads that I found at Hobby Lobby! I'm not sure if you seen them but if you didn't they are so cute that i'm waiting for them to go on sale so I can buy them.
I will try to post some projects soon but i'm in the process of moving and everything is pack. So hopefully I can post something soon! 
The First One is so handsome LOL and its perfect for any manly project you need to make. 
Father's Days and Birthdays! 
Will go perfect with the mustache theme and mustache cricut cuttlebug folders.


This set is great for Fall and Thanksgiving really nice but it's not a fall item it's all year round.

 Aren't these fall buttons and brads adorable
 only $2.99 at 40% off can't beat that!


Since it's still summer I thought these were cute!


The reason I went to Hobby Lobby was for 
this I wanted to make a card for a 
special someone.

 And last but not least my favorite and I think it's so stinky cute! 
This will be cute for any yummy project, treat bags and kitchen recipes.

Have a Blessed Day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Krafting Seasons I'm glad you stop by and am happy to hear from you all! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...