Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shop or Join CTMH

Hello Krafting Friends
I wanted to share with you my excitement about joining CTMH and the great products the company has to offer. I join CTMH because I love anything that has to do with paper crafting, card making and scrapbooking as well as my love and passion for Cricut products and Close to my Heart has all that and more to offer you and me. If you love "Cricut" CTMH has three cartridges that are "AWSOME "to have in your collection. But there is more, did I tell you that for the month of April CTMH is offering a Cricut cartridge of your choice just for joining and becoming a new consultant and if that not enough the cost of the whole thing for the month of April is only $99.00 dollars plus shipping and handling and you also get your very own CTMH shop website for free where all your customer can shop our wonderful CTMH products. You will get your new consultant kit that's approximately $309 dollars' worth in products plus you get the cartridge of your choice. So if you will like to know more or want to jump on board with this great offer email me with all your comments or click on join my team tab now. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Krafting,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Krafting Seasons I'm glad you stop by and am happy to hear from you all! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...