Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Treat Holder!

Hello Friends
I wanted to share My Mother's Day project, I made treat bags for all the ladies in my church. I think they turn out so cute and was amaze at how each butterfly came out totally different. 
For this project I use the skylark Workshop on the Go paper pack again, Artise Cartridge for the Tag, and Create a critter for the butterfly.

Recipe: 
CTMH Skylark Workshop on the Go
CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge
 The tag is really a card but I made it so that it will become a treat holder tag you will cut it @3 3/4 p.77
and score at 2'' if you have the Martha's Stewart Score Board 
or just fold it in half.
Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge
Butterfly cut @ 1 3/4 p.64 
Treat Bags from Hobby Lobby 3 x 4''
Hershey Nuggets
The strip for the nuggets cut @ 1 x 3''
Brown, Blue Cardstock
Timber Brown StazOn Ink


Thanks, Have A Bless and Wonderful Mother's Day!
Hugs and Blessing!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Krafting Seasons I'm glad you stop by and am happy to hear from you all! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...