Sunday, August 18, 2013

Breast Cancer Card

Hi Krafter, 
Today I want to share a card I made for a special someone in my life that is also battling cancer.




Card Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge-Forever Young and Elegant Edges
Forever Young- P.43 Model 20 cut @ 4"
P.54 for shoes cut @ 2 1/2"
Elegant Edges- P. 25 Oblong shift cut @ 4 1/2" and shadow shift same size and inside of card the same size for the oblong
Pink Stamper Stamps- Pinkalicous and 
Everyday Sentiments
Me and My Big Ideas- Breast Cancer Pad
Tim Holts Distress Ink in Spun Sugar
Ink Pad- Memento Tuxedo Black
Pink Rhinestones
Pink Sheer Ribbon
Foam Tabs

Happy Krafting!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Krafting Seasons I'm glad you stop by and am happy to hear from you all! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...